Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for an in-house financial services role with genuine opportunities for growth?
Our client, a leading US investment bank, is looking for an experienced lawyer to join their legal department. This role can be based in Manchester or Edinburgh.
In this role you would be part of a team that provides legal advice on the global functional areas of Technology, Digital, Resiliency, Marketing and Corporate Communications.
Responsibilities for this role include:
* Advising on the digital strategy and execution of priority initiatives and use of new and/or emerging technologies (e.g., Blockchain, Digital Assets, Artificial Intelligence).
* Advising on developments in privacy, cybersecurity, and information security laws.
* Supporting stakeholders with technology, privacy and cybersecurity related regulatory examinations and inquiries.
* Supporting incident response processes and advising on internal and external communications.
* Creating client and legal department training materials.
This role will suit a lawyer with 5+ years post-qualification experience. You must be articulate, organised, and have an appetite for learning. You should also have a strong working knowledge of privacy laws. In-house experience, particularly in financial services is preferred but not essential.
Does this sound like you? To discuss this role further please contact Julia Richardson on 01218096914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.