Would you like to work for a global airline company as their Privacy Advisor?
This airline are looking to grow their privacy team within their legal department to assist with the additional work load produced within the privacy sphere in recent times as we are all aware. This would be a role in a fast-paced business which has easy access to travel around Europe and with subsidised travel, this role looks exciting and reports directly to the Group DPO. They employ over 13,000 people, have hundreds of aircraft operational and they are still growing and aiming to reach new heights.
What they would like you to do:
- Carrying out data protection monitoring and assurance activities, including partnering with the business to complete Data Protection Impact Assessments, 3rd party risk assurance processes and helping to maintain records of processing activities
- Provide legal advice on data protection and privacy matters
- Support the Data Protection Team in managing DSARs Process as well as the requests as well
- Additionally help the team in developing and delivering appropriate policies, standards, guidance, training and awareness activities which support the business in meeting their data protection obligations.
- Support the Group DPO on privacy projects
- Periodic travel required
- Support in liaising with data protection Regulators, in particular the U.K Information Commissioner on data protection matters
- Providing support to stackholders and stakeholder groups on data protection requirements, including DP clauses in contracts
What they would like you to have:
- Data protection legal adviser with 2+ years specialist data protection experience.
- Law Degree/or something similar
- Legally qualified beneficial but not required
- Another European language would be useful
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.