Excellent opportunity to join a regulator with a strong culture and collaborative team environment.
A Principal Analyst position to join the forensic analysis and enforcement team. Our client is looking to recruit a senior member of staff with strong investigative experience.
You will have financial or general investigative experience, managing conduct, interviewing and putting together briefs of evidence.
- Provide internal clients with technical advice on all matters relating to forensic analysis and enforcement activities.
- Practice and apply frameworks for assessing the level and degree of forensic analysis and enforcement activity and identifying standards of investigation and brief preparation.
- Report on project status and identify significant issues affecting organisations or internal clients on all matters relating to forensic analysis and enforcement, including preparation of background for legal briefs, analysis of briefs, actions initiated and analysis of outcomes.
- The successful candidate will have at least 6 years' investigative experience working as a Lawyer ideally in financial services regulation. Will also consider ex-police/fraud/forensic accounting background.
- Have managed/mentored staff in previous roles.
- Ability to lead and train others.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.