7 months ago
We are currently partnered with a leading investment firm with a Project Manager vacancy.
Reporting to the Group COO, role is responsible for supporting the Investment Committee, and will ensure that a consistent and effective approach to project management is achieved.
- Investment Committee organisation in holding Programmes accountable to deliver on time, budget and quality and ensuring the Investment Committee has information required to make informed decisions.
- Communicate decisions and agreed actions.
- Enforce standards across the portfolio to ensure transparency on key deliverable and dependencies.
- Create and maintain a change road map for the portfolio showing both external and internal key milestones and dependencies - proactively driving out, tracking and reducing risks.
- QA of data
- Management of annual portfolio budget.
Click apply now to register your interest!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.