City of London, London
£00 - £375 per day
11 months ago
I am currently partnered with a leading business and technology management consultancy firm with a focus in financial services, who are lookin for a PMO Planner for their Tier 1 banking client on what will be an initial 6 month contract.
This position will be working as part of a central Programme Management Office, reporting to the PMO Lead to support a globally dispersed programme delivery team. Engaging with project managers to identify and monitor deviation to the plan, and utilizing the reporting framework and governance to escalate and resolve.
- Developing reporting frameworks, utilising thoughtful user-focused design to produce project and programme reports that are simple for Project Managers to complete and provide easily digestible data and visualisations to senior leaders and sponsors.
- Supporting the PMO team with identifying, reporting and tracking all RAID items across the programme, supporting project managers with clear path to green resolution management plans.
- Implementing and overseeing efficient project and programme management tools and lightweight but effective governance frameworks that simplify decision-making.
- Understanding of key general principals of change and IT delivery concerning topics such as data management, architecture, programme management, service delivery and staff management.
- Proficient at MS Project
- Competent in using MS Office tools, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio
- Strong stakeholder management skills, comfortable working with and influencing diverse stakeholders at senior levels across multiple business functions.
- Strong project planning & estimating skills that are combined with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Project and JIRA
Apply now to register your interest!
**please note applications will not be taken over the phone**
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.