Up to £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are delighted to be supporting the hire of a Pensions Specialist at a FTSE 100 telecoms business. The purpose of this hire is to support the implementation of an employee financial wellness solution and retirement savings campaign.
- Conduct market analysis and benchmarking exercises to bring external insights to the business and further shape the strategy to become more competitive
- Provide support and analytics into the costings of the programme and provide input into the design of a Savings Dashboard
- Prepare communications to the business and stakeholders highlighting the changes underway in the business
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, building effective relationships
- Expert pensions knowledge covering DB and DC schemes, with a good understanding of benchmarking techniques
- Experience delivering change initiatives and providing internal communication to employees
- Project management experience with a customer focused approach
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.