City of London, London
6 months ago
Client facing role for individuals who understand the legacy Defined Benefit pension environment and the way that member data is held and processed by pension administrators.
Need for individuals with technical expertise to help develop and implement technical solutions for a wide range of clients.
The candidate will be client facing and will work closely with the Data Solutions management and technical leads.
- Experience in leading and presenting at client meeting
- Experience in owning key financial areas of projects including pricing, scoping and billing
- Advanced knowledge of UK Pension Scheme provisions and legislation
- Knowledge of the role of the pensions administrator and the common UK administration systems
- A good understanding of manual benefit calculations and processes
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.