Patent Litigation Paralegal, 12m FTC
Job Title: Paralegal – 12 Month FTC (Specialising in Patent Litigation)
We are currently seeking a Paralegal to join a top-tier law firm on a 12 month fixed-term contract, specialising in Patent Litigation. The firm has a fantastic reputation within the Intellectual Property (IP) sector, and is recognised as a leading player in IP litigation by prestigious legal directories.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a Paralegal within Patent Litigation, or will be a Future Trainee Solicitor / Training Contract Offer holder, looking to gain further experience within a top-tier firm prior to commencing their Training Contract. Candidates without Paralegal experience, or who do not have a secured Training Contract, will not be considered for this role.
The firm offers a dynamic and supportive work environment, with a strong focus on professional development and training. You will have the opportunity to work with experienced lawyers on high-profile cases, and gain exposure to a variety of complex IP litigation matters.
- Assisting with the management of cases, including drafting and reviewing legal documents, conducting legal research, and attending court hearings
- Liaising with clients and counsel, and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Undertaking document management and case administration tasks
- Providing general support to the team as required
- Previous experience working as a Paralegal within Patent Litigation OR a Future Trainee Solicitor / Training Contract Offer holder
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- A team player, who is also able to work independently when required
If you are a talented and ambitious Paralegal with experience in Patent Litigation OR a Training Contract Offer holder looking to join a top-tier law firm with a fantastic reputation in IP litigation prior to commencing your training contract, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.