5 months ago
Exceptional opportunity for a qualified Patent Attorney to join a market leading team and be based in either London, Glasgow or Sheffield. The role offers a great breadth of experience and development opportunities. The IP group is one of the largest teams in Europe for patent and trade mark work. All patent attorneys work alongside IP, litigation, corporate and commercial lawyers.
Responsibilities will include:
- drafting and filing of patent applications;
- patent prosecution at the European Patent Office and the UK Intellectual Property Office;
- oral proceedings work by video conference and in person;
- IP due diligence support for corporate transactions;
- supervision and training of trainee patent attorneys.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong academic background in any of the following fields; physics, computer science, electrical engineering or a related field. Previous and extensive experience working within a law firm or a Patent Attorney firm is a pre-requisite.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to: email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.