City of London, London
This is the prorated salary
11 months ago
Specific responsibilities are as follows.
- Work with the Company Secretary to organise all Board and Committee Meetings, collate and publish meeting packs, take minutes (as necessary), and advise the Board on regulatory issues
- Organise and manage annual and other general meetings, including the preparation of all relevant notices
- Maintenance of holding company and subsidiary statutory registers and making all Companies House filings and returns
- Interpret, advise on, and ensure compliance with the principles of the Corporate Governance Code. Stay abreast of future changes in the Code and advise on the impact of these on the Group and Board
- Ensure compliance with all Stock Exchange requirements including all listing, statutory and regulatory requirements, stock market announcements and compliance with Market Abuse Regulation (MAR), including the publication of RNS, the maintenance of Insider Dealing documentation and monitoring and ensuring observance of clearance procedures
- Coordinate with Finance the preparation, publication and distribution of the Dialight plc's annual report and accounts including drafting and review of the non-financial aspects; liaison with printers, auditor and all other advisers and internal stakeholders
- Ensure the relevant parts of the group website are presented effectively and kept up-to-date
- Maintain relationship with external Registrar, share registrars and answer secretarial enquiries from smaller shareholders
- Administer the Group's share-based incentive schemes, including the filing of related tax returns, and the design and launch of any future schemes as appropriate
- Maintenance / administration of the Group's compliance systems. Maintenance / administration of the Group's IP management and administration systems.
- Legal dept. costs management
This role would suit an Assistant Company Secretary or someone already at Deputy level who is seeking a part time role.
Listed experience is essential.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.