City of London, London
about 2 months ago
The successful candidate will be a corporate lawyer who has had exposure to company secretarial. Responsibiities will include:
- Assisting the GC with all corporate transactions
- Instructing appropriate external legal counsel as required, in jurisdictions where we wish to operate to ensure local compliance in the relevant region and managing overall spend;
- Liaising with regional Board Chairs, collating regional Board minutes and ensuring sound governance between the Global Strategy Board and those regional Boards;
- Assisting in the formulation and smooth operation of shadow boards to support the regional Boards with key aspects of their role;
- Develop best in class corporate governance procedures and guidance ensuring good compliance with all aspects of Partnership law and Companies Act 2006 and filing requirements to ensure regulatory and statutory requirements are met.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.