City of London, London
21 days ago
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a CITMA qualified Paralegal to join one of the world's most reputable organisations on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid role in both trade mark formalities and fee-earning with client facing opportunities.
The successful Paralegal will be joining IP & IT Disputes team, a highly regarded team that specialise in assisting retail and luxury brand owners in preserving the value and prestige of their brands and products.
The successful Trade Mark Paralegal will be joining a busy department which is almost 30 strong, focussing on IP Disputes, IT Disputes, Commercial Disputes and IP Advisory & Transactions in a team that provides legal support to some of the most recognisable brands in the world.
In order to be considered for this Trade Mark Paralegal role, all applicants must:
- Have at least 3 years' experience working as a Paralegal within Intellectual Property, specifically Trade Mark Formalities.
- Be CITMA qualified or have intention to qualify. This qualification is not essential, but all candidates must show willing in relation to undertaking the qualification and additional learning.
- Extensive experience in inputting data and updating records for global trade mark portfolios
- Extensive experience in preparation and filing of UK, EU and International applications and renewals, including ensuring formalities database is updated
- Ability to liaise with foreign associates, including preparation of powers of attorney and instructing foreign applications and renewals
- Ability to correspond directly with clients, including seeking instructions and providing status updates
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Trade Mark Paralegal to with the right mixture of technical skills & attitude to join a phenomenal organisation in what really would be a "career-making" move. If you meet the criteria listed above and have the energy and drive to take that next step - we want to hear from you.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.