Taylor Root has a very exciting opportunity for someone to join a leading global business services consultancy firm. They are seeking to build a team of Paralegals into their Legal Centre of Excellence, based in Cardiff.
This a great opportunity for a senior corporate paralegal who is looking to take on more responsibility. The role will involve building and leading a new team of paralegals while ensuring they provide excellent service which is crucial to their global legal service line. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Compile or supervise the compilation of corporate commercial and project management documents in accordance with Deloitte templates
- Project manage or supervise the project management of certain aspects of transactions
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Measure and report performance, developing appropriate KPIs
- Manage the relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the wider UK and international Legal service line and Technology to continually improve procedures
- Recruit, train, develop and integrate junior team members, building out a bench of technical expertise
The successful candidate should have a strong Paralegal corporate and commercial law background, experience of management and large legal projects while maintaining excellent standards. This candidate should be excited to join this successful Cardiff based firm.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.