11 days ago
We have a current opportunity for a Paralegal (6-month contracting role) on a contract basis. The position will be based in Hong Kong. For further information about this position please apply.
- Provide assistance to lawyers in managing transactions, including preparing transaction bibles, monitoring document execution process, saving down documents, arrange billing with various parties and closing.
- Assist in preparing documents and amendments, revise letters based on precedent or in-house templates Ensure all documentation comply with the firm's standards and completed before deadlines
- Liaise with third parties including banks, buyers and sellers, manufacturers, and maintenance providers.
- Communicate with various departments in due diligence process in transactions
- Liaise with corporate service providers and external legal counsel in various jurisdictions setting up and managing companies.
- 2 years of experiences working in law firms or in-house
- Detail-oriented, logical, and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Mandarin, English, and Cantonese.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.