Our client is looking to hire a bright, proactive paralegal into their legal team on a 12-month contract, with potential for this to be extended. This is an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of the market, with great exposure to the wider business and its clients.
Key member facing responsibilities include:
– Assisting with project management, including attending and taking minutes at working party meetings,
– Reviewing and producing legal and regulatory content for the company’s website and publications,
– Monitoring UK and EU financial services legislation and regulation, and
– Assisting with any other key initiatives/projects as needed.
Key non member facing responsibilities include:
– General legal research,
– Drafting and negotiating sponsor contracts,
– Reviewing and negotiating events contracts
– Negotiating Supplier contracts and liaising with external counsel,
– Assisting with the preparation of internal policy documents, and
– Dealing with data protection matters.
The role is hybrid, with typically 2-3 days per week spent in the London-based office.
Please get in touch if this is of any interest!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.