S$150000 - S$200000 per annum
Heem Hian Lim
10 months ago
- Develop and drive risk management culture across the regional business
- Maintain an effective Operational Risk Framework and support business in making risk-based decisions, this includes delivering Risk & Control Self-Assessments, identifying major risk areas and providing solutions to remediate risks, root-cause analysis and trends analysis
- Provide support to the senior management in continuous improvements initiatives
- 10-15 years experience in Operational Risk, with the recent 5 years in a relevant industry
- Exposure to regional work
- Strong track record in stakeholder management and advisory
- Experience in change management is strongly preferred
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.