I'm currently hiring an Operational Risk Manager for a European Asset Management firm in Hong Kong. The role will report directly to the APAC Chief Risk Officer and be responsible for overseeing the Hong Kong, China and Taiwan business. You will have the chance to develop all aspects of the operational risk framework and play a role in growing the business in Greater China.
* Oversee the whole operational risk framework, including risk and control self-assessments, root cause analysis, operational risk events and issues/actions review
* Ensure first line of defence is compliant with the operational risk framework, and provide advice on operational risk activities and requirements where necessary
* Analyse operational risk data across the region, providing guidance and expertise to the business and senior stakeholders
* Produce relevant operational risk management information, including key risk indicators, to senior stakeholders
* Lead deep dives and risk reviews into processes upon request from senior stakeholders
* Develop regional risk policies
* Represent risk management in multiple regional committees
* Bachelor degree (or equivalent) with over 10 years' experience in operational risk, business risk, enterprise risk or similar
* Previous work experience in asset management highly preferred
* CFA or FRM qualification preferred
* Fluency in English and Mandarin (requirement to work with stakeholders in the China office)
* Confident stakeholder manager
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.