£70000 - £90000 per annum
3 months ago
I'm currently recruiting an Operational Risk Manager for a specialist investment management business, reporting to the Director of Risk. It is a stand alone role responsible for developing and overseeing the operational risk framework for all business units. This is a great opportunity to take full accountability for delivering the operational risk agenda and further develop experience within the investment sector.
- Act as the primary point of contact for operational risk in the UK
- Ensure operational risks are identified, measured and monitored across the UK investment management business
- Develop operational risk framework, where necessary, and ensure compliance from the business
- Lead internal key risk indicators and risk reporting
- Lead incident management process
- Perform root cause analysis with stakeholders
- Promote operational risk culture across the business and challenge where necessary
- Bachelor degree in finance, mathematics, risk management or equivalent
- 4+ years' experience in operational risk within financial services, preferably within asset management or investment management
- Knowledge of control assurance process
- Confident communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to solve complex problems
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.