9 months ago
I'm currently recruiting a brand new Operational Risk Lead role with a European Financial Services company, based in Paris. The role will be an initial 6-month contract with a view to further extending, and will be responsible for driving the operational risk agenda within the first line of defence. This is a great opportunity to assist with building a framework from scratch and has excellent longer term prospects.
- Drive operational risk framework for assigned business units
- Identify and assess operational risk, including capturing risk event and pursuing action points and resolution
- Monitor progress of operational risk actions and internal risk governance
- Support business management with operational risk and control queries
- Perform in depth risk assessments on any change requests from the business
- Represent business units in group risk and second line of defence risk forums
- 5+ years' experience in operational risk management, from first or second line of defence
- Experience within investment banking or global markets
- Fluency in French and English
- Experience of summarising complex information and preparting presentations to committees
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with senior management
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.