Operational Risk Analyst
Operational Risk Analyst| London | £35,000 – £40,000 per annum Plus bonus and Benefits
📢 Calling all Graduates 📢
Are you looking for a role to help you dive into the Financial Services Risk world?
I have partnered with a diversified global financial services platform in search for a graduate to join the Operational Risk Team!
The candidate will play a key role in supporting the wider Operation Risk team and their responsibility in assisting the firm in identification, evaluation and management of operational risks on global scale.
Some of the duties include:
- Working with business areas globally in the ongoing firm-wide build out Risk Registers, working to provide accurate reflection of information and challenge where appropriate.
- Practically maintaining strong relationships with second- and third-line assurance functions, actively participating in forums and promoting information sharing.
- Provides support and guidance to embed a positive risk culture.
- Contributing and coordinating the design of scenario analysis for ICARA.
- Ownership of maintaining and managing the scenario library.
- Daily management of the Trade Error Reporting application to help drive down total value, volumes and learn lessons.
- Monitoring and reporting on Risk Events and Operational Losses, completing Operational Risk assessment and actively supporting business areas in the learning of lessons.
- Contribute to an effective risk presence, promote risk discussions with Front Office and build collaborative relationships across the business.
- Ongoing development of the Operational Risk Framework and roll out of individual components.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Degree educated or with equivalent professional experience relevant to the role.
- Strong team worker and able to take initiative to scope and lead enhancement work.
- Ability to build constructive relationships and to influence all levels of staff to deliver cultural change.
- Proactive problem-solver who is determined at chasing down actions and resolutions to completion.
- Understanding of Framework methodology and practice.
- Graduates with industry experience are also welcome to apply!
Please do reach out to me directly to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.