Up to £80000 per annum
2 months ago
I'm currently hiring an Operational Resilience Manager for a dynamic financial services firm in London. This function are responsible for maintaining an effective IT risk framework and ensuring that recovery time & disruption to operations following risk incidents is minimised. It is a great chance to join a new function in a rapidly-developing regulatory area.
- Provide oversight & challenge to the business on key operational risks
- Act as business continuity lead for operational resilience & risk team
- Identify key risks across operational risk, cyber risk, technology risk, business continuity and crisis management, and suggesting improvements to processes where necessary
- Identify critical IT issues and ensure that a business continuity plan is effective
- Lead development of disaster recovery plans and ensure data centres & processes will ensure recovery time from incidents is minimised
- Provide ongoing insights to stakeholders, such as risk committee, audit committee & senior management
- Minimum 5 years' experience in operational risk management or operational resilience, within the financial services industry
- Bachelor degree level or equivalent preferable
- In-depth knowledge of business continuity, operational risk and control frameworks
- Advantageous to have knowledge of IT systems, IT infrastructure, information security and cyber risk
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strategic thinker and able to influence outcomes
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.