A leading European bank would like a newly-qualified solicitor to join their team based in London, taking responsibility for:
- corporate banking documentation, including syndicated loans, debt trading and letters of credit;
- providing advice on distressed debt, restructuring, and work-outs;
- drafting and negotiating on security documentation, for example deposit agreements, escrow agreements and intercreditor agreements; and
- some involvement in broader commercial work, for example technology contracts and property-related agreements.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- England & Wales solicitor qualification; and
- Trainee seat rotations in both a banking seat and a corporate seat; and
- Ideally, qualification from a city law firm or large financial services organisation.
If you're interested, please apply online or get in touch with Tom Evans at TomEvans@taylorroot.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.