As In-house Privacy Counsel, you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, friendly and experienced global legal team, impacting the businesses offerings across the globe.
This role offers the opportunity to work directly with key members of the business, engineering and legal teams on a variety of cutting edge initiatives.
Reporting directly into the Privacy Office with an extremely close relationship with the wider Legal Division, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Supporting and amending existing agreements with their clients, partners and suppliers to comply with the EU GDPR in alignment with their standard templates in close collaboration with Legal;
- Monitoring, reviewing and assessing new laws and regulations, and providing timely advice regarding their implications to the group;
- Conduct training on and raise awareness of privacy matters;
- Through excellent communications skills, provide pragmatic legal advice, clearly articulating risks to confidently navigate the business through legal issues;
- Further developing contracting standards, templates and guidance;
- Effectively and efficiently manage relationships with external legal counsel globally;
- Work alongside senior legal and privacy leads on a varied array of matters (both contentious and non-contentious).
- Qualified solicitor (NQ-2 year PQE) as an associate at a top-tier law firm or in-house, with a seat in Data Privacy or related areas of law
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Proven ability and commitment to work both independently and collaboratively with numerous people at all levels throughout the company
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.