Taylor Root has an exciting opportunity for an entry level paralegal to join a Top Tier Legal 500 firm, to be based in Bristol.
The work will be a mixture of non-contentious commercial matters, data protection, as well as IT, IP, media and commercial litigation. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to varied and interesting work and good personal development opportunities. You will be working closely with the Head of Legal and Senior Associate which will offer high quality of work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting with the conduct of litigation/arbitration and in key stages
- Assisting and, where appropriate, leading document review tasks. Liaising with the firm's eDiscovery and Client Data Team.
- Completing high-level commercial contract reviews for a broad range of well-known Technology and Retail clients to assist senior lawyers.
- Preparing draft correspondence and analysing key documents to produce factual chronologies
- Attending client meetings, conferences, meetings and occasionally attending Court hearings.
- Assisting with general commercial work such as drafting consumer facing T&C's and brand protection.
The successful candidate should have a very strong academic background, (previous experience and the LPC is desirable but not essential). If you are interested in this Bristol based opportunity please send your CV using the details provided.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.