New Transactional Counsel role with leading aircraft leasing company in Dublin
Joining a leading global aircraft leasing firm providing lease and lease management services to airlines and aircraft investors worldwide and reporting to the Head of Transaction, the role is responsible for:
- Managing transactions through documentation phase to contract signature and closing
- Managing dispute resolution and litigation matters
- Being the point of contact in contract negotiations with airlines, banks, aircraft buyers and sellers, manufacturers and maintenance providers
- Managing and coordinating input from technical, credit, finance and commercial departments into transaction negotiation and documentation
- Appointing and managing external legal counsel in all relevant jurisdictions
- Providing input and expertise in initial transaction structuring process
The successful candidate must have 1 - 3 years' experience in aircraft financing or leasing transactions.
To discuss this in more details please contact Hamish at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.