Monitoring and Surveillance Analyst
We have a current opportunity for a Monitoring and Surveillance Analyst on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Oil & Gas firm and they are currently recruiting for a Monitoring and Surveillance Analyst. You will be involved in monitoring and surveillance of trading practices, trader conduct relating to Anti-Bribery Corruption, Conflict of Interest, and market manipulation and derivatives trading risks.
In this role, you will:
- Perform compliance monitoring and surveillance on various trading platforms to detect market abuse and non-compliance with other regulations and requirements
- Conduct transaction and electronic communications surveillance
- Gather sufficient relevant information/evidence related to alerts, red flags, internal inquiries to make full investigation and perform gap closure with reference to the internal policies
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of local and global regulatory requirements and industry standard around market abuse surveillance
- Prior working experience in a similar capacity within the Oil & Gas, Commodities, Energy space will be highly advantageous
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.