£18000 - £24000 per annum
10 months ago
You will be working closely with a Legal Director and Associate, with your work involving a mixture of non-contentious commercial matters, data protection, media and commercial litigation. Your responsibilities will be varied and not limited to:
- Assisting with the conduct of litigation/arbitration/mediation
- Assisting and leading document review tasks including pre-action investigations, disclosure and data subject access requests
- Preparing draft correspondence and analysing key documents to produce detailed factual timelines
- Completing commercial contract reviews for a range of recognised Technology and Retail clients
- Assisting with general commercial work such as drafting consumer facing terms and conditions
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to varied and interesting work and good personal development opportunities, with the successful candidate having experience relating to MIPTOC. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do apply below or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.