My client, a top tier international bank is looking for multiple Senior Market Risk Quantitative Analyst. These are permanent roles based in Poland. Visa sponsorship is available for international candidates.
- Develop new models as per regulatory requirements
- Contribute to the improvement of these models through assessment of impact, model validation, the suggestion of improvements to the models and helping document changes for internal and external use
- Coordinate projects dedicated to ensure consistency across sites
- Understand both regulatory and business requirements, ensuring that the models are fit-for-purpose
- Qualification in Maths/Engineering/Science/Finance/Business Management or previous experience in risk management
- Professional qualifications such as FRM/PRM/CFA Levels are an added plus
- Good understanding of statistics
- Excel and VBA skills are a pre-requisite
- Familiarity with sophisticated tools for numerical analysis (eg. Matlab).
- Basic understanding of market risk measures and derivative product
**Visa sponsorship is available for international candidates.**
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in subject quote "International Quant"
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.