Market Risk Manager
Risk Manager | London | Up to £70,000 – £85,000 Base Plus Bonus & Benefits
Taylor Root is working on an incredible opportunity for a manager to join a growing business risk team and take a leading position in ensuring a high quality of adherence to all daily tasks established by local and global management. Strong data analysis abilities are needed to oversee the daily monitoring of risk in the business Service and verify the accuracy of the risk model. A highly motivated individual with five years of expertise in risk management would be best suited for the position because of the role’s extensive exposure to senior management.
Some of the duties include:
- Constant observation of risk exposures. The initial margin model, stress testing, and margin additions are all important to understand.
- Oversee operational processes such as trade receipt, NDF trade fixings, margin runs and margin calls and look to provide opportunities for automation
- Verify that metrics of market behaviour and liquidity are in place to calculate potential risks.
- Ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of data sources, pricing methodologies and curve building methodologies.
- Use MS Excel / Python to streamline processes and implement tactical solutions to enhance the control framework
- Monitor execution of operational processes such as trade receipt, NDF trade fixings, market prices validation, margin runs and margin calls. Provide analysis and validation when required.
- Build strong relationship with 2nd Line Risk function.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our member, client, middleware and SEF communities.
- Daily and Periodic Regulatory Reporting submissions, reconciliations and trouble-shooting across the jurisdictions we are obligated to report in
- Excellent knowledge of the full NDF/FXO product life cycle
- Excellent understanding of Risk management techniques.
- Knowledge of central clearing and the FX OTC bilateral market
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proactive and driven
Please do reach out to me directly to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.