Up to £675 per day + PAYE contract
PCH - Risk_1591793316
5 months ago
My client, a top tier financial institution is looking for a contract Market Risk IT Project Manager to join their team based in London. This is a PAYE contract role paying up to £675 per day.
As an experienced technical implementation manager, you will be responsible for organizing and overseeing deployment and testing activities for the implementation of a new market risk platform.
- Manage the delivery of risk applications, develop project plans and ensure that all deliveries are completed on time, within budget and meet business expectations
- Guide the project team to define and adopt an appropriate cross-functional delivery process in line with the Change Management framework
- Fully own and drive the execution of end to end testing activities with internal and external stakeholders
- Closely work with development teams, testing teams and other relevant stakeholders to ensure adequate planning for project execution including delivery schedule, test planning, test environments, etc.
- Identify technical requirements for infrastructure, server and test environments and follow-up with relevant stakeholders to ensure readiness in line with project delivery plan
- Remove blockers, guide the team for issue resolution/mitigation, problem solving and ensure swift escalation for any issue that may put at risk team productivity and or ability to deliver
- Manage project dependencies and facilitate discussion and decision-making
- Ensure accurate and up to date reporting on project execution progress and prepare relevant status reports for project governance forums
- Market Risk technical IT Project Manager background
- Background in IT project management for financial services
- Experience as a technical project manager or technical workstream lead or implementation manager
- Experience conducting technical gap analysis and gathering technical requirements for delivery
- Demonstrable experience of active stakeholder management experience
- Experience managing engagement with external technology vendors
- Problem solver and results-oriented
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in subject quote "Market Risk IT PM"
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.