Manager – Company Secretarial
We are working with an exciting professional services firm who are looking for a Company Secretarial Manager to join their team in London. This role will take responsibility of service delivery for some of our UK Corporates and Listed Funds.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance support including arrangements for and attendance at board, committee, and shareholder meetings, preparing and filing documentation in relation to regulatory compliance.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Attend and minute board, committee, and shareholder meetings, travelling to client locations as required.
* Draft board papers, assemble board packs and ensure distribution to client boards.
* Review client structures, complete review processes for client entities, remain aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures.
* Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio with an emphasis on UK corporate entities some of which will be listed within the timescales set and agreed.
Requirements for the Role:
* 4-5 years’ listed investment trust experience.
* CGI Qualified.
* High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.