Sydney, New South Wales
over 1 year ago
Join one of the largest dedicated construction practices in the region and work on headline projects for private and public sector clients.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Associate to join its market-leading Major Projects and Construction team. In this role, you will advise on major and high profile construction projects nationally. You will act for a wide range of public and private sector clients across the construction, infrastructure and engineering industries, including high profile Commonwealth and State agencies.
Our client is known by its people as best in class. It is heavily involved in a number of initiatives targeted toward attracting and retaining the very best talent in the market, including investing significantly in the arts, pro bono work and in the mental health and psychological wellbeing of its people.
- Retail discounts;
- Subsidised gym memberships;
- Fitness assessments, health screening and other wellness initiatives such a flu vaccinations and healthy behaviour incentive programs;
- Numerous social events including monthly drinks and extravagent end of year parties;
- Superannuation payments on up to 36 weeks of parental leave and upon return from parental leave the provision of up to six weeks' relief from standard billable hours targets; and
- An impressive range of learning and development initiatives including mentoring programs, practical business skills workshops and continuing legal education.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.