This Major Projects and Construction team is one of the largest dedicated construction practices in the Asia Pacific region, working on some of the most significant infrastructure, construction, engineering and contract mining projects in the region for public and private participants.
As part of this team, you will advise the full spectrum of participants, from owners, developers and project sponsors to Federal, State and Local Government agencies, financiers, project managers, consultants and contractors. The team has a particular expertise in Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) in complex economic and social infrastructure construction projects and continues to undertake more work in PPPs than any other Australian law firm.
Skills & experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience as a Senior Associate 2+ years, with a background in standard construction projects
- High quality private practice experience and exposure to public sector
- Strong academic ability and drafting skills
- The ability to provide timely, accurate and commercially astute advice
- A strong sense of purpose, ambition and a proactive approach to your work
- Ability to travel interstate and internationally periodically
How to apply?
Please contact Samantha Jones on +61 (0)2 9236 9019 or +61 420 737 006 for more information.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.