Taylor Root is currently seeking an experienced Litigation Support Analyst to join a leading, international US firm.
This is not your typical Litigation Support role. It offers some great autonomy and the opportunity to develop a new and unique revenue generating aspect of the firm.
Reporting into the New York office. The successful candidate will provide on-going support and administration of litigation practice support applications and systems as part of the Litigation and eDiscovery Services Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Offer firm wide litigation support from case inception through trial.
- Design and maintain databases to manage data for review, production, and analysis.
- Coordinate and handle requests for new or modified databases created using litigation applications.
- Provide technical support and advice related to litigation technology and electronic discovery.
- Work with Litigation & eDiscovery Services staff attorneys and legal teams to execute document indexes and perform keyword searches.
The successful candidate needs to have experience of litigation support analysis as well as electronic discovery and risk management analysis support. Experience of supervising staff would be beneficial but is not a pre-requisite.
To discuss this role in more detail please apply with a current CV to the link below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.