As a litigation paralegal, you will have the opportunity to:
- co-ordinate, monitor and report litigation claims for claims in the UK and across EMEA;
- work with the Finance teams in managing the cost of claims;
- deal with the defences and more simple claims, with the opportunity to get involved in the earlier stages of more complex litigation;
- occasionally provide support on commercial and corporate matters with the relevant counsel.
The successful candidate will therefore demonstrate:
- demonstrable experience as a litigation paralegal, either in private practice or in-house;
- a proactive and hard-working attitude, with a willingness to support in other areas if needed;
- any employment experience would be strongly favoured.
If you are interested in the role, please apply online and we will get in touch to discuss further.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.