Looking for a change from the busy London lifestyle? What about the opportunity to work for a specialist litigation firm based in the beautiful Jersey sound?
Taylor Root are looking for a Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join a Jersey based law firm on a permanent basis. The tasks you may be getting involved with will include, but are not limited to:
- Agree a clear plan for the administration of each legal matter at the outset with the senior lawyer
- Conduct legal and document research
- Assist with disclosure tasks
- Assist with procedural aspects of case conduct
- Attend client conferences and court hearings when required, taking accurate notes and preparing typed copies for later reference
The successful candidate must have experience working in in Commercial Litigation, with a background in Criminal Litigation proving advantageous. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.