Jersey, Channel Isles
about 1 year ago
Taylor Root is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join a leading, Off Shore law firm in Jersey.
The role offers a great opportunity to work closely with the senior lawyers at the firm and assist with a variety of tasks to help them deliver an excellent level of service to all clients. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Liaising with senior lawyers from the outset of the matter to create a clear administration plan
- Legal and document research
- Assisting with disclosure tasks
- Document management (hardcopy and electronic filing)
- Photocopying and preparing court bundles
- Assisting with procedural aspects of case conduct
- Attending client conferences and court hearings when required to take and type up accurate notes
- Completing first drafts of chronologies, dramatic personae, witness statements, simple pleadings and general correspondence
The successful candidate will need to have a great work ethic, excellent attention to detail, and who understands the importance of providing support within the legal environment. This candidate should be willing to commit to relocating for an excellent role with great prospects.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.