about 2 months ago
We are working on some interesting opportunities for Litigation Paralegals with some of the leading international and Offshore law firms in Hong Kong.
Experience and Skills
- 2-8 years of experience gained within a reputable regional or international law firm
- Provide all rounded legal support to our litigation lawyers in dispute resolutions matters
- Assist with due diligence and management of relevant documents
- Perform of legal research, drafting, proof-reading and document translation
- Liaise with third parties & clients where necessary
- Assist in ad-hoc legal projects
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.