Our client is looking for a talented lawyer with 3-6 PQE to join its busy commercial litigation practice. In this role, you will act on complex contentious matters across in a range of areas, including high profile financial services disputes and regulatory investigations. You will be involved in briefing and liaising with counsel, drafting correspondence, preparing advices, preparing witness and expert evidence, legal research, and assisting with the conduct of litigation proceedings.
Our client is known by its people as best in class. It is heavily involved in a number of initiatives targeted toward attracting and retaining the very best talent in the market, including investing in the arts, pro bono work and in the mental health and psychological wellbeing of its people.
- Retail discounts;
- Subsidised gym memberships;
- Fitness assessments, health screening and other wellness initiatives such a flu vaccinations and healthy behaviour incentive programs;
- Numerous social events including monthly drinks and extravagent end of year parties;
- Superannuation payments on up to 36 weeks of parental leave and upon return from parental leave the provision of up to six weeks' relief from standard billable hours targets; and
- An impressive range of learning and development initiatives including mentoring programs, practical business skills workshops and continuing legal education.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.