about 2 months ago
- Newly created role
- Rare opportunity for a litigation lawyer to transition into an inhouse role
The company is a leading online services provider with an established presence in the region and are searching for a litigation counsel to join them in a newly created role.
This is a unique role well-suited for an experienced litigation counsel who can handle a broad array of litigation matters including employment disputes and consumer litigation.
- Manage ongoing and new disputes, litigation and other contentious matters, including but not limited to employment disputes, consumer litigation and compliance.
- Closely collaborate with functional stakeholders to coordinate and develop scalable solutions for litigation issues
- Proactively evaluate and engage in alternative dispute resolution to reach mutually agreeable resolution when appropriate
- Where prudent, engage and manage outside counsel to effectively and efficiently represent the company
- The ideal candidate would be an international Indonesia-qualified lawyer with a minimum of 6-10 years' post qualification experience gained ideally from a top tier law firm or a multinational organisation.
- Experience in an Indonesian associated firm of a global law firm preferred
- Proven track record of efficient and successful negotiations, ideally in consumer litigation
- Able to adapt legal requirements in a pragmatic way, consistent with company objectives
- Team player with strong business acumen and attention to detail
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is mandatory.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.