The company is a leading internet and online services provider, with an established presence in the region.
An opportunity is now available for a legal professional to be part of their regional team in a newly created role. The legal counsel will work closely with the business teams and provide legal support in litigations and regulatory matters.
- Manage ongoing and new disputes, litigation and other contentious matters in the region
- Advisory responsibility for litigation and regulatory requests, particularly for Singapore and Southeast Asia
- Closely collaborate with functional stakeholders to coordinate and develop scalable solutions for litigation and regulatory issues
- Advise on and manage responses to regulatory investigations, and assist with or lead any connected internal investigations
- Qualified in a common law jurisdiction (ideally Singapore) with at least 5-10 years' PQE experience gained ideally from a top tier law firm or a multinational organisation
- Candidates with relevant litigation, commercial disputes and/or regulatory experience and familiarity with dealing with regulators highly regarded
- Experience in advising on and representing companies in significant litigation inquiries
- Experience in cross-border disputes will be highly beneficial
- Able to adapt legal requirements in a pragmatic way, consistent with company objectives
- Team player with strong business acumen and attention to detail
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.