6 months ago
A leading Professional Services Organisation is looking to appoint a Litigation Counsel, for a 9-month Contract Based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader and to be a key player in the legal team.
Duties will include:
- Advise on and manage practice protection issues arising from the business including complaints, regulatory and professional investigations, access to papers and documents
- Provide advice on legal issues arising from the business including contractual terms, exceptions to policy and other queries
- Provide proactive guidance on key risk issues where needed, such as changes in law and regulation affecting the business
- Support senior members of the legal team on Practice Protection, Reactive Advisory and Proactive Advisory activities.
- Special projects as determined by the Head of Legal.
You will have trained and qualified at a Reputable Law firm or In-house organisation and have a minimum of 3 years' PQE. You will have solid experience in litigation, ideally professional indemnity. Training will be provided.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, acting with a degree of independence whilst being part of a supportive and collegiate culture. You must have the flexibility and drive to support a multidisciplinary team with a solutions-based attitude.
If the role is of interest, please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.