HK$1.2 - HK$1.5 per annum
11 months ago
- Responsible for setting up the market risk and liquidity risk management system of the bank to achieve forward-looking risk identification and prevention
- Responsible for establishing and continuously optimizing the fund forecasting model, comprehensively considering business expectations, management tools, macro policies, market conditions and other expectations, rationally formulate liquidity management strategies, and balance management requirements such as liquidity risk, capital cost, and capital;
- Responsible for monitoring the company's liquidity, rationally arranging the capital position and liquidity reserve, establishing emergency channels, conducting stress tests and emergency drills from time to time, ensuring liquidity safety and improving the efficiency of fund use;
- Responsible for establishing and continuously improving the liquidity management platform required for liquidity management, realizing the dataization, systemization and intelligence of liquidity management, and continuously improving management efficiency;
- Combine the core risk points of foreign exchange business, design risk management and control strategies for foreign exchange business, collect and analyze changes in foreign exchange market, master the dynamics of risk management products, master foreign exchange policies and regulations, and form valuable regular market analysis and recommendations.
- Responsible for the reporting and reporting to the regulatory and management departments;
- Responsible for other work related to liquidity risk and market risk management.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.