about 1 year ago
A global insurance organisation is currently look to recruit a talented insurance, wordings legal counsel to join their London team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal you will be involved in:
- Creating products from first principles
- Drafting competitive product documentation for lead markets
- Drafting documentation in compliance with law and regulation, consistent with commercial appetite and underwriting philosophy
- Reviewing broker produced and bespoke policy wordings, accurately identify exposures and make informed recommendations to underwriters within the risk framework
- Improving relevant technical knowledge, monitor legal developments, draft technical bulletins and briefing notes, and actively participate in team and underwriter training.
Ideally you will be a UK or Common Law qualified lawyer with at least 5 years PQE gained in commercial insurance or insurance litigation law. You will be commercially minded and have the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
For more information or to apply please contact Penny Parker on 02073329586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref No. 1219882PP
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.