Legal Specialist: Data Privacy & Compliance - Milan
An urgent requirement has arisen for an Italian qualified lawyer with around 2-5 years of post qualification experience to join a Telecoms Operator .
Reporting to the General Counsel your primary focus will be on data privacy and compliance matters, in particular:
As regards the legal function:
- providing legal support and assistance on consumers' law matters, privacy and legislative decree 231 compliance;
- drafting and reviewing legal documents (e.g. claims, declarations for tender bids, privacy notices) and commercial agreements with third parties (e.g., service agreements, data processor agreements, distributorship agreements, consulting agreements, contract agreements);
- managing claims and following lawsuits;
As regards the compliance function:
- drafting and keeping up-to-date internal policies and procedures;
- reviewing sponsorships and any other interactions with the business to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, as well as company policies and industry codes;
- monitoring the legal/compliance framework and advising the business with a proactive approach;
- carrying out compliance risk assessments and gap.
Fluency in English (bot written and oral) is required to fill this role.
If you are interested in learning more about this unique opportunity please contact Nicoletta Ravida (email@example.com) and/or Giulia Natale (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Taylor Root quoting reference 1072382.
Taylor Root is a specialist legal and compliance recruitment business which has been operating for more than 25 years. With offices in London, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Milan, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney, Melbourne and New York, we are able to provide our clients with a truly international solution to their hiring needs.
Taylor Root is a trading brand of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l - authorised to operate in Italy and registered with the competent authorities
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.