Legal Secretary – US Law firm, Hong Kong
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and committed Legal Secretary to join a leading US law firm with a sizable and established office in Hong Kong.
- Provide full secretarial support to Senior Partner and Associates.
- Provide responsive and professional support service; have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to teamwork
- Responsible for locating files and maintaining good files records and communications
- Manage lawyers’ calendar, arrange meetings, bookings
- Managing time sheets and billing work
- Minimum 5 years’ legal secretarial experience from well-regarded legal firms
- Experience in Corporate/ Banking practice areas would be highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (knowledge in Mandarin an advantage)
- Strong computer skills including English and Chinese typing
- Strong sense of responsibility; excellent organisation skills
- Self-motivated and efficient; able to work independently and under pressure
Formal secretarial training would be an advantage
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.