Legal Recruitment Researcher
Taylor Root is an international legal, risk and compliance recruitment consultancy. We are part of The SR Group, a global recruitment company which also comprises specialist search and recruitment consultancies Brewer Morris, Carter Murray and Frazer Jones.
Our reputation is built on our exceptional people who we give the freedom as well as team-based support to thrive. From exceptional career development to the opportunity to work overseas, we are proud to offer careers without limits.
The Role – Partner Search Practice
- You will work with and support our experienced law firm Partner search team across Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
- You will assist the team with research and mapping of the market for senior legal talent across Australia in accordance with detailed client briefs.
- You will be responsible for updating and maintaining our confidential recruitment database and all relevant documentation for audit and compliance purposes.
- You will assist with legal market research and production of legal industry reports.
- You will also provide support when required to our broader legal recruitment team (private practice and in-house) in Australia.
- Ideally you have experience in legal recruitment or the legal industry more broadly
- Be IT savvy with excellent attention to detail.
- You have the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and enjoy the challenge of following legal market movements.
- You have a willingness to learn and be confident to collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Interested ? The SR Group provides excellent training that is tailored to your level of experience in the industry whether you want a long-term career as a researcher or are seeking a pathway to become a consultant.
Please apply online or alternatively for any confidential enquiries, please email BradBooth@taylorroot.com.au
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.