about 1 year ago
This role will be focusing initially on pricing which includes maintaining the disputes pricing suite and requires someone who is highly numerical, capable of creating financial models and conducting in depth analysis to support the firms global pricing approval process. Further down the line you will have the opportunity to develop Legal Project Management skills and liaise closely with clients and Partners.
Further duties include:
- Monitoring and managing all high risk disputes cases such as Contingency Fees, Success Fees and cases in which the GPP have only approved on the grounds of LPM support
- Ongoing legal project management support for significant cases
- Supporting the team in delivering the cradle to grave 5P process of legal service delivery. Planning, Process mapping, pricing, project managing and Post matter analysis
- Ongoing tactical pricing support for the business for tenders and other opportunities
- Proactive analysis of data to better understand expected costs of defined matter types
- Undertake financial modelling and scenario analysis to support informed decision making
- Support the firm's global pricing approval process
Further requirements include:
- A good understanding of the economics within a law firm, how pricing and fees work, and pricing strategies
- Knowledge of the disputes process and how cases are handled within M&A and other corporate activities
- Knowledge of fee arrangements and alternative fee arrangements is sought after.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.