Amsterdam, North Holland
5 months ago
For our client a fund & corporate services provider we are currently looking for a Legal Manager to be based in Amsterdam. For further information about this position please apply.
About the role:
- Onboarding of new clients
- Maintaining the day-to-day affairs of a portfolio of client companies
- Drafting of standard legal documents e.g. proxies, board and shareholders' resolutions, minutes of meetings and various agreements.
- Handling the appointment and resignation of managing and supervisory directors
- Coordinating incorporations, share transfers and liquidations of client companies
- Reviewing legal documents drafted by third parties
- Maintaining and reviewing compliance files
- Working in close cooperation with external accountants, tax advisors and notaries
- Monitoring transactions of client companies and, if applicable, take appropriate actions e.g. by involving specialists for compliance, legal, accounting and tax
- Convening and attending (client) board meetings and preparing minutes
- Attending meetings with clients and advisors
- Risk management
- Compiling and reviewing compliance files
- Dutch Masters degree in Law
- A thorough understanding of Dutch corporate law
- Experience and affinity with corporate management services.
- Good understanding of relevant compliance laws and regulations
- Functional knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial statements
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Being able to build and maintain strong client relationships/relationships within the organization
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.