Currently working with a leading Irish firm who are looking to hire a lawyer to join their Client Technology team.
This role will play a key role in proactively exploiting technology for the benefit of the clients and for the efficiency of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with partners across the business to help develop technological strategies
- Become a subject matter expert in the key products that form part of our Client Technology toolkit
- Play a key role in test/proof of concept programmes; product roadmaps; and product lifecycles
- Continuously assess the market for legal technology products and capture feedback on new/existing products
- Promote the use of the Client Technology toolkit through presentations, demos or in "1 on 1s"
- Work with our project delivery teams including business analysts; project managers and solution administrators
- Work directly on client matters regarding specific products/solutions where required
- Contribute to marketing materials, intranet and RFP responses, demonstrating the competitive advantage in delivering client services through the use of the Client Technology toolkit
Skills, Experience and Characteristics required
- Ideally 3yrs PQE+
- An ability to clearly articulate and explain Client Technology solutions to senior leaders in the Firm
- Experience of working in a top tier firm in Ireland or international law firm abroad
- Ability to plan, manage, drive and deliver projects
If you would be interested in learning more about this position, please contact Hamish Richmond on +353 1568 2835 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.